This statement applies to content published on the domain: restwith.eu
This website is managed by Directorate-General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology (CNECT). It is designed to be used by as many people as possible, including people with disabilities.
You should be able to:
- zoom up to 200% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using a modern screen reader and speech recognition software (on your computer or phone)
This website is designed to comply with the technical standard for websites and mobile apps, EN 301 549, v.3.2.1. This closely follows level ‘AA’ of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1.
This website is partially compliant with technical standard EN 301 549 v.3.2.1 and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA. See ‘Non-accessible content’ for more details.
The website was last tested on 25 May 2023.
Preparation of this statement
This statement was reviewed on 25 May 2023.
The statement was prepared further to a self-assessment carried out by the contractor developing the website.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the RESTwith.eu website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- E-mail: [email protected]
We try to respond to feedback within 15 business days from the date of receipt of the enquiry by the responsible Commission department.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The RESTwith.eu website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari browsers;
- the latest version of screen readers like Narrator (Windows), VoiceOver (MacOS) and NVDA.
The accessibility of the RESTwith.eu website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the ‘RESTwith.eu’ website, we are aware of some limitations, which we are working to fix. Below is a description of known limitations and potential solutions. Please contact us if you encounter an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the ‘RESTwith.eu’ website:
- Some documents are in PDF format and are not accessible.